Honestly writing on a blog or even on FaceBook is a bit hard for me because first I think why would people want to hear from me and the second because I'm not always sure I want my thoughts out there in general. I like talking to people I know and well God has lead me to believe that family is important and that communication is vital for the growth of a relationship, fancy that=]. So I will try to help family, that we love but have been called away from for a time, stay informed on what has been happening here in our home and in our hearts.
This morning marks the first day off for Nat in the last couple of days. He has been working a mix of swings and nights and during this time I generally get to see him awake for about 2-2 1/2 hours. So we have learned to enjoy the moments when we get them. Plus I thank God for texting. It brings on some fun conversations when you aren't side-by-side with your loved ones. =]
This morning as Nat headed to bed took the time to connect with Cricket Bug and I got the sweetest picture out of the deal. Man have I been blessed!
With the birthday of our nation we were given the gift if sunshine and heat. I think we have been almost into the 80's this last couple of days. I took advantage as soon as I could and have been hanging my laundry out side to dry. There is nothing like the smell of laundry that has drunk in the beauty of God's great out doors. ^^
As for Bible reading God has lead me to the revelation that it's ok not to read the word as much as I used to as long as I still give him my first fruits. So Nat and I have been trying to do a Proverbs a day and discus what stood out to us. I notice my day goes so much better if I trust his ways before trying to muddle along in my "I know best" attitude.
So that is what has been happening around here from this gals perspective and hopefully it wasn't too hard to follow. May God bless your day.
~~Charlie D


love, love to read your posts and of course the pictures you take are great!! God's blessings!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete