The are sad emotions running through my mind and heart which are mixed with joyous dependence singing through my veins. I am packing up and heading back to the lovely north west where my Handsome Husband will be waiting to wrap me in his arms. I have tried my whole life not to be too dramatic or too swept away by my emotions so it has been a resent thing to find myself counting tears as I say "until next time" to my friends and family.
When you try to make every moment count and stay connected to all you hold dear, there are going to be places you can look back upon and say "there, right there is someone/place that has a piece of my heart." I have been blessed on this trip to attend the VHE convention, make memories with my family By-Love, and to have spent time with my family God gave me first. As much as my heart longs not to leave this land I relate to paradise, I could not imagine myself never returning to where God has placed my little family and Nate who awaits me there. I know that 'Adventure Is Out There!' and the adventures will keep on coming because my family of three has Moeller and Davis blood pumping through their blood and we wish to respond to all the plans God has in store for us. So please keep us in prayer as we try to walk in His footsteps and bring glory to His name. Until the next time, Charlie D
No comments:
Post a Comment