April 18, 2012

In a weekend

Man, has life been a whirlwind. =] we like a bit of adventure around here despite our lazy name. Yet I'll be the first to tell ya that I'm not the most go-with-the-flow person you'll meet. I have my moments of stubbornness which can cause unease when life picks up speed.
Last weekend we picked up shop and drove the five hour drive to g'ma and 'pa K's house. There we got to enjoy family and introduce Cricket bug to his Great-great Grandma. He loved her singing voice. Jesus Loves Me was the beautiful hymn of the day and as she sang he got real quiet and listened to her voice. We, cricket bug and myself, also were privileged to meet grandma's sister Aunt Debbie for the first time. We thank God that life is limited giving us a chance to see His face yet we are grateful for the time with family and the legacy and wisdom that they pass to us.
On another note we were privileged to greet God's sunshine and soak it in while town. Which reminds me, G'ma and 'pa's town got a self-serve frozen yogurt (alright, I never forgot =]!!) man I wish Tacoma would get one of those. God has been good and we hope to keep Furthering his Glory.
Blessings, Charlie

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad CB got to meet a lot of his family.
    I wish I was there with you guys.
    LOVe YOU!!!!!

    Your crazy Be-Awesome sis
    Paige

    ReplyDelete