March 05, 2012

Life with an infant


So, life has definitely changed with a baby in the house. Right now we are enjoying the few moments alone sitting on the couch together as Lil'cricket bug sleeps in his bed. The dishwasher is finally running after almost a month here we had forgotten that we have a dishwasher and were washing all the dishes by hand. Tomorrow will be a sad day for all of us. As Carrie's mother has to fly home after being here waiting to see her first grand-baby. Life with a baby has changed life in many ways. One of them being less sleep for now. I feel like I'm back at BMT with as much sleep as I've been getting. Another thing that has changed with a baby in the home is the noise level has increased spikes and the patient levels thin out every now and then. But, there is a God in control and this is just a phase of life. There is singing in this house. My wife and her mother are singing from the hymnal. How the memories flood in, this is truly what heaven will be like. Thank you mother for playing hymns and teaching them to us. I am truly blessed!!! That is it for now. TTFN

1 comment:

  1. awesome!! Love hearing about this journey from your prespective! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete