March 17, 2012

Life at the Ranch

Hello family and friends,
This update comes to you on a late Saturday night; after a long week. So, sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

Cricket bug sleeping on one of his quilts

Grandma Micki holding her grandson

Mimi with her new grandson.

Gramma-Great with her new great grandson

While Carrie's mother Micki was here Gramma-Great came to visit her new great grandson. It is always a blessing to have family and friends visit. While Gramma-Great was here we both got to teach Grandma Micki how to play Canasta. It was a lot of fun and many memories were made. After having to say good bye to Grandma Micki we were blessed to have my mother (Mimi), step father (Papa Phil), Sweet Pea, Nana, and Papa visit us for a couple of days. Family is truly a blessing and I am reminded of it more being this far from California.
Carrie and I have found that Cricket bug loves listening to old hymns. Can anyone say Pandora! I can't wait to get a piano and play them again. For now I guess Pandora will have to do though. If anybody has advise or words of encouragement for a pair of new parents they would be much appreciated. Well, I'd better get a move on. There are adventures awaiting for tomorrow. Stay tuned for more updates from the Lazy D Ranch where life is simple and deliberate. But, until then to God be the glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment